Sunday, 1 January 2012

Happy New Year

We start a new year now and I am 2 1/2 weeks out from my last chemo.  I'm not sure which was worse - the first or the last.  But I had two very good friends to help me and I'm sure the staff thought we were nuts.  We pretty much took over their little space with our three people and two babies who were trashing their xmas tree and spreading blueberries across the universe.  Then when I had some 'assisted' skin to skin with my boy while I was howly-bagging was surely something never seen before - as if we worry about what anyone else thinks anyway! 

Weirdly I didn't feel the sense of relief that every was busy telling me I 'must be feeling'.  I wonder though if it was because there was still that lot of side-effects to contend with yet.  It has definitely been the worst of the Taxotere lot.  With a really aching body and sudden tiredness.  Two days before Christmas I had no tastebuds at all, I couldn't even taste pickled onions.  By Christmas day I had at least half of them back thankfully!

I have overdone it a couple of times and on Christmas night my body gave me a sort out.  In the space of 10 minutes I went from feeling just tired to shattered and sore and not coping. It was kind of scary that I can go down so quick but in hindsight I was pretty knackered by lunchtime and just ignored it - my own fault.

So now I am starting to feel better and am looking forward to continuing to get less tired and more normal again.  It will be nice to get some muscle tone back and be able to hang out a whole load of washing, or spend half an hour in the garden without feeling like I have run a marathon.  

Slowly slowly.

I have done the most awesome thing today.  There is nothing that has made me feel this good for such a long time.  We bought a new freezer and take a look at this..


What wonderful women you are :-)

4 comments:

  1. happy 2012 Jaynie, Daniel and boys. love the new freezer (well whats in it!!!) much love to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Jaynie, Daniel and boys. Glad to hear you are starting to feel better Jaynie and thank goodness your tastebuds returned in time for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to dr.marnish@yahoo.com for his wonderful work, My girlfriend left a week before our vacation to be with another man. I was desperate to get her back when I found dr.marnish. I tried 5 other people to do a spell to get her back and nothing worked. I was still alone. Then I found dr.marnish by accident. I don’t know how I found him, I don’t remember. But, when I first saw the good testimonies about his wonderful work and after reading the Testimonies, I decided I had to try and give it one last shot. After my spells, I got a text from my lover. And we started going back and forth by text, she asked to meet the next day. So we did, and that night we ended up sleeping together, and about a few days after we got back together. anyone who needs help, should email dr.marnish. He is the best.
    Howard packer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your miracle Doctor Osemu Okpamen

    This article is dedicated to the Doctor Osemu Okpamen. I have been married with my wife for 5 years and recently she broke up with me and it hurt me deeply when she told me to leave her alone and that she does not love me anymore when i was always faithful and honest to her. I tried all the ways to get her back buying her what she wants like i always did and she still left me heart broken and she even has a new boyfriend which destroyed me even more until a friend of mine from high school directed me to this genuine spell Doctor called Osemu Okpamen. This man changed my life completely. I followed everything he told me to do and my wife came back begging for me back. I was stunned everything happened exactly like he told me. I had faith in everything he told me and everything was true. Also he was there every moment until i got my happiness back and he also provides spells that cures impotence, bareness, diseases such as HIV/AID E.T.C You can contact him via email at { Doctorokpamenspelltemple@yahoo.com } or visit his website http://www.doctorokpamenspells.com. He will help you in anything you need and quick to answer once you contact him.

    You can also call me for more info +1 (914)-517-3229.

    ReplyDelete