Wednesday 1 August 2012

Greece Test

Ok, we have the results from the very, very expensive blood test that was sent to Greece.  They have certainly worked hard for their money and have sent pages and pages of information that is way beyond me.  but they have also sent some very interesting graphs and a cover letter explaining their suggestions based on the results.

Cyclophosphamide and Epirubicin are the stars of the show - with 82% of cells dying within 6 days of exposure in in vivo studies. Cyclo and Epi, both were part of the chemo I had before. Cyclo being the one that does all the damage to your ovaries, and Epirubicin - my red demon.

I'm not sure how this can be as the onco is sure that the tumours in my lungs were there already when we did chemo last time - just too small to be seen on scan.  And he says the chemo didn't work, that's why they have grown.  But everybody is wrong at some point, and the tests were very clear.

So I just need to convince the onco to give it another go..... wish me luck!

9 comments:

  1. GOOOOOOOOOD LUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if anyone can convince him, you can Jaynie, all the best!!! and much love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaynie please google breastmilk and cancer ,there is cancer fighting cells in breastmilk you might want to concidered drinking some of the liquid gold you have. There is a women in Melbourne who is going this currently it worh checking it out.
    Thinking of you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Jaynie, big hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to dr.marnish@yahoo.com for his wonderful work, My girlfriend left a week before our vacation to be with another man. I was desperate to get her back when I found dr.marnish. I tried 5 other people to do a spell to get her back and nothing worked. I was still alone. Then I found dr.marnish by accident. I don’t know how I found him, I don’t remember. But, when I first saw the good testimonies about his wonderful work and after reading the Testimonies, I decided I had to try and give it one last shot. After my spells, I got a text from my lover. And we started going back and forth by text, she asked to meet the next day. So we did, and that night we ended up sleeping together, and about a few days after we got back together. anyone who needs help, should email dr.marnish. He is the best.
    Howard packer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cured of TNBC!
    I want to take this time out as a cancer survivor to encourage women out there still suffering from this with my story on how i got a cure. The sad news about it is that i was diagnosed on my 36th birthday in 2008 and with stage 3 TNBC which after i made research was a very aggressive form of cancer at that point i decided and told myself i was going to die and that the end has finally come. All my life i never thought of having breast cancer because i was very active and i worked out at the gym several times every week and my diet was okay. In my search for a cure after 6 years of diagnosis and even after chemo which i did twice spending thousands of dollars but to no avail, until a church member told me all about Dr Aleta a herbal doctor that specializes in treating TNBC, who could help me with a permanent cure, i doubted this at first but i later gave it a try following her methods and instructions. It took 3 months and after it all i felt normal but still went for diagnosis and i was clean today i am proud to say i am a cancer survivor no nodes and i am totally free the new diagnosis confirmed it. Do not die in silence or ignorance because of breast cancer just simply reach her on aletedwin@gmail.com don't be shy just speak to her today.

    ReplyDelete